Re: [Evolution] Error Expunging Folders

On Sun, 2006-12-17 at 09:51 -0500, Rick Friedman wrote:
While trying to expunge my "Spam_Junk" folder, I get the following error
message:

Error while Expunging folder.
Summary and folder mismatch, even after a sync

While trying to empty my Trash folder, I get the following error
message:

Error while Expunging folder.
Error storing `~/.evolution/mail/local/Spam_Junk (mbox)':
Summary and folder mismatch, even after a sync

Anyone have any ideas about how to solve this? Any help is greatly
appreciated.

Are you sure you're not running out of space? An mbox is a potentially
huge file with an entire folder in it, and expunging in this case means
selectively copying it to another file before removing it, i.e. the
space overhead can greatly increase during the process.

Just a thought ...

poc