Re: [Evolution] Incomprehensible blocks of text in Evolution.

hi brian,

Am Mittwoch, den 06.12.2006, 21:29 +0100 schrieb Brian Durant:
I sometimes get e-mails - sometimes junk, sometimes important e-mails
from the company that hosts my domain - that is composed of
incomprehensible blocks of text like this:

/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQEAYABgAAD/2wBDAA0JCgsKCA0LCwsPDg0QFCEVFBISFCgdHhghMCoy
MS8qLi00O0tANDhHOS0uQllCR05QVFVUMz9dY1xSYktTVFH/2wBDAQ4PDxQRFCcVFSdRNi42

It would be nice if I could get this solved, so that I can at least
read the text in the important e-mails. I am using Debian Etch and
Evolution 2.6.3

hard to say - could be some mangling done by the server, or a bad email
header which does not correctly state the decoding which was used.
can you provide an example message (if it does not contain confidential
content)?

cheers,
andre

--