[Evolution] Question about Contact Lists

I use evolution-2.6.2 on my laptop and desktop, and, given that there is
no desktop<->desktop synchronization tool, I use rsync to sync the
~/.evolution directories on the two machines.  This works, although
given the size of some of my mail files, can be slow.

I recently created my first contact list on one of the machines.
However, it doesn't appear to have migrated over to the other after
running rsync.  My suspicion is that the list lives in another
directory, even though the individual entries are in my addressbook and
these copy as expected.

Can anybody tell me where to look?

Thanks in advance.

David