Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.6.0 error: /bin/sh too many open files

On Wed, 2006-04-05 at 19:28 +0200, Ambrogio wrote:
Il giorno mer, 05/04/2006 alle 09.26 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan ha
scritto:

It may or may not be relevant to your problem, but why is Evo
using /root? Are you running it as root? Did you copy your home
directory to /root by mistake?
Yes,
it is not relevant, but I'm using root for my normal jobs.
I know that it's not so good, but I have no problems, and I have a lot

Until an errant rm wipes out your whole drive.

of problems in migrating root to another user.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"The most stringent protection of free speech would not protect a
man in falsely shouting fire in a theatre and causing a panic."
Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr., Schenck v. United States