Re: [Evolution] where to find eplugins ?

On Mon, 2005-09-19 at 09:03 +0300, regatta wrote:
Hi

Is there any place to find eplugins for evolution ? I want to add more
function to it
That could really mean multiple things

a) Do you want new plugins for evo other than the ones which are default
shipped and the
ans to that one would be "there are no more plugins than that are
already shipped". AFAIK

b) Do you want to write a new plugin or improve the current plugin
architecture ?
Plugins themselves are found in evolution/plugins
The plugin architecture is found in evolution/e-util/e-plugin*

I hope there is no third meaning i missed,

Cheers,
Shreyas