Re: [Evolution] mboxes?

Am Donnerstag, den 20.10.2005, 05:20 -0400 schrieb me stesso:
I need to make a backup of my mails archives to import
it in a different pc. Could some kind soul give me a
suggestion?

Evolution stores your data in $HOME/.evolution/, your account settings
in $HOME/.gconf/apps/evolution and your passwords in
$HOME/.gnome2_private/Evolution. SSL Certificates are stored in
$HOME/.camel_certs.

cheers,
andre

--