Re: [Evolution] duplicate inbox - - *sigh* - - -

On Wed, 2005-11-09 at 23:16 +0100, guenther wrote:

Also if you are using IMAP-Protocol you would rather
use IMAP provider than IMAP4. IMAP4 is not currently being worked upon
by any of the developers.

We use MDAEMON for our mail server and it uses IMAP not IMAP4.

*sigh*

Guenther:   Thanks for the many helpful and gentle posts you have made,
helping the blind to see and the lame to walk.   I fully understand the
" *sigh* ", for after stumbling beyond naked newbie status in DOS,
(circa 1980), I sighed sadly every time someone ELSE had difficulty
implementing the editor PIE.  (Simple:  type in P I E , but sometimes
when we're too lost to realize we're lost, the obvious is not easy to
see.)

Thanks again for your patient counsel.

Bob, lurking in Newport