Re: [Evolution] Forwarding mail with embedded images

hi george,

Am Montag, den 07.11.2005, 11:00 -0500 schrieb George Reeke:
Re the problem I reported on Friday forwarding mail
with embedded images (original posting below):
   It works fine in 2.0.2 if one uses "Forward As-->Attached".
It doesn't seem to me that this should be necessary.
If someone knows how this is handled in later versions,
please let me know.

in later versions of evolution, it is *only* possible to forward
messages as attachments. this is the recommended way acccording to the
RFCs.

cheers,
andre

--