Re: [Evolution] Viewing Attachments

The sender of the mail suggests how attachments should be shown, if they
suggest an attachment, then we honour that request.

Anyway, no there isn't.

On Wed, 2005-05-18 at 09:36 +1200, Gavin Young wrote:
When I receive an email with jpeg attachments (for example) I have to
click "view inline" on every attachment and every time I click I'm taken
to the bottom of the window.

Is their anyway to view all attachments inline automatically or with one
click?

Gavin