Re: [Evolution] Environment variables? / How to specify evolution directory?

On Sun, 2005-05-15 at 15:18 -0400, Booth, David (W3C Fellow - Boston) wrote:
How can I tell evolution what directory to use, instead of the default
~/.evolution?  I want to run more than one instance of evolution for
different mail accounts, and have them stay completely separate -- not
multiple identities within the same Evolution console and evolution
directory.

Add another user account and run them there.  Thats the only way they will be truly separate.