Re: SV: [Evolution] Using web calendars

In Sweden as well....but it still works. At least on my system.
I imported the Swedish32Holidays.ics file with success.

/A

ons 2005-05-11 klockan 20:34 -0500 skrev Ron Johnson:
On Wed, 2005-05-11 at 23:02 +0200, Anders Naslund connecta se wrote:
> I just downloaded the ical file and imported it....
> Holidays are rather static over the year anyway.

I don't know about Sweden, but in the USA, many holidays are
variable:
Mardi Gras, Easter, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving.  And
then there are the non-holiday important dates like Mother's Day.