Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.2 Start-up Crash and Problem Solving Process (Mac OS X)

hi toni,

Am Donnerstag, den 23.06.2005, 06:04 -0700 schrieb Toni Eliasz:
For some reason when I was moving files this morning
the application crashed and unfortunately I haven't
been able to re-launch it again. When trying to
re-launch Evolution it will crash almost immediately.
Only processing that I can see is that the application
is scanning the mail forders just before the crash.

With my admin account I can still use Evolution so I
suppose that the problem is in my user settings. I
wasn't able to find proper log-files or any kind of
error messages (I might not know from where to look at
those).

please take a look at "debugging evolution's crashes" at
http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution/bugs.shtml
to get a gdb stacktrace and post it here again, or simply file a bug
report at http://bugzilla.gnome.org with the stacktrace attached. :-)

thanks in advance,
andre

--