Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2 on FreeBSD

On Thu, 2005-06-16 at 07:26 +0200, FireWire BSD wrote:
Here what i got :
(gdb) thread apply all bt

Thread 1 (process 522, thread 1):
#0  0x28985f7c in __sys_poll () from /usr/lib/libc_r.so.4
#1  0x28985461 in _thread_kern_sched_state_unlock ()
from /usr/lib/libc_r.so.4
#2  0x28984e16 in _thread_kern_scheduler () from /usr/lib/libc_r.so.4
#3  0x0 in ?? ()

i mentionned earlier that i am not used to gdb :(

Sorry, must've missed it :-/

To give you more details, when it hangs, it's just before transforming
the "outbox" to "bold" and adding "(1)" next to it. When i click send
and the outbox stays unbold, i know the email won't be sent, and when i
click on "cancel" it gives me my email, then when i click close and
discard, it hangs completely.

Well unfortunately the trace above is basically not any help at all - i
guess thats everything you got until the next (gdb) prompt?  Knowing
what's doing it isn't much help either since nobody else is seeing this
that I know of.

Funny outgoing filter hanging things?  I dont know.  Can you compile
with optimisations turned off and debug turned on and re-try the gdb
thing perhaps?  I know it must be frustrating but without some useful
data we're just pissing into the wind trying to guess what the problem
is.