[Evolution] evolution accounts

hi all,

I am using evolution-exchange connector to connect exchange server. And I am not able to use full features of connector. I tried to create my exchange account with an another user on my debian box. I am surprised everything works fine, I can search global address catalog,  autocompletion works, etc. Then I removed ~/.evolution and ~/gconf/apps/evolution, but I have seen my accounts still in evolution. I guess, if i remove the evoltion database of my user, i will able to use connector successfully.  How can I reset evolution database?
Thanks,
Emin.