[Evolution] Re: Hyperlinks

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 01:49:23 +0200, Roland Orre wrote:
On Sat, 9 Jul 2005, Alan Wilcox wrote:
I've just begin using Evolution <...>

For firefox (and mozilla) I have a shell script <...>

This is very dirty. On Debian systems, you have to define your system-wide
preferred browser asf:

# update-alrernatives --config x-www-browser

But Evo respects the GNOME user-wide setting, which should be set to
point to Firefox.

That other default alternative Debian Sensible Brower I haven't
understood.

Debian's "sensible-browser" is a simple script which, when
invoked by a program, determines whether the program is executed under X
and runs the appropriate alternative browser (www-browser or x-www-browser).

I had problems printing directly from Firefox/mozilla as well,

You need Firefox compiled with Xprint support (no problem under Debian).

--
Regards,
Yavor Doganov           JID: doganov jabber minus273 org