RE: [Evolution] Meeting invitations invalid

Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj novell com> wrote:
the plugin that provides that feature was not ever meant to be
shipped,
it was only ever meant as an example of how to write a plugin.

Just disable it and all will be good.

Jeff

I don't see a plugin that's obviously related to the calendar.  Which
plugin do you mean?

And if I disable it, will I lose the ability to respond to meeting
invitations from Exchange?  This ability is THE reason I installed
Evolution in the first place.

Don