Re: [Evolution] Evolution syncing

On Sat, 2005-02-12 at 13:42 -0700, Richard Zach wrote:
Someone just posted something to the gnome-pilot list which might
explain the syncing problems reported by various people recently:

Oh, forgot the obvious: have you added the USB Vendor/Product ID to
the list of recognised IDs for gnome-pilot?  If you're running
gnome-pilot-2.0.12 you need to edit the devices.xml file by hand and
restart gnome-pilot.

<..>

Good thing to know, Richard. The files that seem to carry anything like
this have information on the older devices, like my ancient Handspring
Visor, but most likely lack data on the new multipurpose phones with
sync capability. New versions of those critters appear to come off the
assembly line daily, if not on the hour. Seems that way, from the ads
and commercials I see on TV.

I wonder if I should attempt to sync my Motorola StarTAC to Evo?

<just kidding>

Paul :0)