Re: [Evolution] Mulitple IDs

On Wed, 2005-12-28 at 12:24 -0500, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
At 11:13 AM 12/28/2005, Andre Klapper wrote:
hi robert,

Am Dienstag, den 27.12.2005, 14:06 -0500 schrieb Robert Moskowitz:
[snip]

Reseaching elsewhere, the concensus is that Evolution is NOT what I
want/need.  Evolution is an Outlook alternative.  Outlook never met
my requirements, and I would not leave Eudora.

Thunderbird is more along the lines of what I am looking for.  I will
see though if I can get it to dance.

Evolution looks slick, but not my solution.  Not a replacement for
all that I do with Eudora that I still cannot do with Outlook.

What problem are you trying to solve, that you think that Evo
can't handle?

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Fighting terrorism is like being a goalkeeper. You can make a
hundred brilliant saves but the only shot that people remember is
the one that gets past you."
Paul Wilkinson