Re: [Evolution] Inline gpg decryption unstable

hi faeren,

On Tue, 2005-12-13 at 16:58 -0500, Faeren Madza wrote:
I'm using Evolution 2.4.2.1 and the inline gpg decryption keeps
crashing evo. I have to kill and restart evolution at least 5 times in
the course of a day. I know the developers fought putting this
function into evo for long time, but now that;s it;s in there, anyone
know what do to do make it more stable?

does this happen with *any* inline-pgp email, is it 100% reproducible?
when *exactly* does this happen, are you able to enter the password?
is it a local mail that you have downloaded by using POP? what is the
encoding of that mails?

if evolution crashes, please also submit a stacktrace of that crash by
starting evolution from within gdb - see
http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution/bugs.shtml for more information.

thanks in advance,
andre

--