[Evolution] evolution-exchange-storage process

< this is a re-post, I don't think it posted the first time >

I use Evolution and the exchange connector daily and have been doing so
for about 6 months. It works but with quirks. On a fairly regular basis,
while using Evolution/Exchange the program pauses and becomes
unresponsive. I look at nmon and it shows me that
evolution-exchange-storage is using an inordinate amount of CPU
resource. If left, it will run that way for 2 to 10 minutes and then
Evolution starts responding and the application runs perfectly again.

My questions are:

- Is this normal behavior?
- Is this a known byproduct of having some configuration set?
- Am I the only one to see this?

and probably the most burning question... does anybody know how to make
it stop?

----

Fedora core 4
Evolution 2.2.3
all software is "yum" current (12/7/2005)
  (no development repos)