[Evolution] meetings disappear from Calendar?

Using Evolution 2.0.4 on Fedora Core 3 (x86_64) connecting to an
msexchange 2003 server via connector (OWA).

Problem: When I accept meeting invitations from others, I do get the
entry in my Calendar that sits on the exchange server. It's got a funny
little pushpin looking icon in it that makes it different from
appointments that I make for myself.

But after about a day or so, these scheduled meetings seem to just
disappear!

[I know that missing meetings might be a good productivity strategy, but
I'd like a little more certainty in my life.]

Any suggestions?

TIA.