[Evolution] Desperately trying to empty the trash!!

Hello,

I'm running the version of Evolution that came with Sun's Solaris 10. According to help about it is version
1.4.6.325. I'm assuming that the problem I have may be caused by a bug thats already been fixed, but I don't
know (didn't manage to find anything relevant on Google).

Anyway, every time I try to empty the trash, an error box comes up containing these words:

        Error while 'Expunging folder':
        Error storing `Local folders/Inbox': Summary and folder
        mismatch, even after a sync

Can anyone give me ideas on how to sort this out or work around it - the amount of trash on my system is now
getting worringly large!!

Thanks!

Paul
~~~~~