Re: [Evolution] toolbar display text

On Mon, 2005-08-15 at 12:36 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
Actually I'm assuming the exact opposite. I'm not asking for special
treatment for KDE (though that's the desktop I use) or for any other
desktop. I'm saying that access to an app's configuration should be
available *from the app itself* (even if there is a desktop with a
separate control panel).

I hardly consider toolbar text vs icons an Evolution setting.

Look at it this way: the Mail Preferences dialogue allows me to use
"standard fonts" or to select fonts specific to Evo. Why allow this but
not allow setting the toolbar thing?

poc