Re: [Evolution] Suspending/resuming

Thanks for the code! I'll try it when I get back from my trip to
Finland. If it works, or if it doesn't but I managed to fix it, I'll let
it know on the list!

Koen

On Fri, 2005-08-05 at 11:18 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
There is no such command line option (in any version!).

Though you could probably write a very small program which triggers it.
Or a fairly trivial patch which adds the command line option.

The shell interface can be retrieved using bonobo-activation, and it has
a simple method which should do it (although as with any shell methods,
what they appear they should do, and what they will do aren't always in
accordance).

e.g. something like this might work (haven't tried compiling it, I leave
it as exercise to reader to get it to compile and/or even work).
Although it will start evolution if it isn't already running which is
probably an undesirable side-effect - solve that yourself too.