Re: [Evolution] pdf attachments

Thank you for the reply.

gnome-icon-theme is installed. In fact, I have the
same distro (Mandrake 10.1) installed on two PCs. I
installed updates on one of them, and now have this
problem. The other PC is yet to be updated, and evo
does not have this problem on this PCs.

This makes me think that the problem came with one of
the updated packages. The easiest thing would be to
put the missing icon where it has to be, I just don't
know where to put it.

Any ideas?

Thanks

--- Not Zed <notzed ximian com> wrote:

It's probably theme related.  And/or missing
packages like
gnome-icon-theme.