[Evolution] feature requests

hello,

these are actually questions. if they can't be answered as they are not
implemented what should i do? open a bug?

first feature request:
i don't know where to hide the buttons (Mail, Contacts, Calendars,
Tasks). it would be very useful as i can't affort to waste space on very
big icons on my 12" display. is there any way i might remove those
buttons?

second feature request:
a configurable shortkey editor would be VERY useful. i'm not able to
display via a shortcut the "full header". it's very annoying if you have
things you frequently do but can't customize quickly. what needs to be
done at the moment via shortcut is: "Alt+View", "M", "V". how about just
hitting "H" or even setting the shortcut indivdually?

third feature request:
Although one is able to set the standard display header i prefer the
option thunderbird offers: a simple icon where you may fold in/out the
headers from one information to all information you set.

don't get me wrong. i like this piece of software a lot. even though i
minimize my boxes to the utmost (gentoo freek ;-)) i still like evo the
most of the clients. i'm considering switching to thunderbird though
(less dependencies) and because of the mentioned features above - if
only it would support local maildir (it has to, as offline imap isn't
useable neither).

regards
blinkeye
--
"Contrary to popular belief, Unix is user friendly. It just happens to
be selective about who it makes friends with."