Re: [Evolution] HOW2 enable email "attachments" under FreeBSD-5.3 ?

Op wo, 27-04-2005 te 09:27 -0500, schreef Courtney Thomas:
When I click on attach, I get a window permitting browsing to choose the
file to attach, but after clicking on said file, nothing happens, i.e.
no attachment appears in the attachment window or in the message body
window, i.e. there appears no action indicating an attachment.

If you open the attachment window, the attachment should be visible. If
you do not open it, there should be a status line telling the number of
attachments. Note that you can also drag files from Nautilus onto the
attachment window.

Martijn