[Evolution] Re: evolution digest, Vol 1 #1823 - 2 msgs

On 4/25/05, evolution-request lists ximian com
<evolution-request lists ximian com> wrote:
Message: 2
Subject: Re: [Evolution] EVO newb questions
From: guenther <guenther rudersport de>
To: teknowiztx gmail com
Cc: evolution lists ximian com
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 02:05:57 +0200

I am a relatively new and tentative user of evo and needed to ask a
couple of questions:

Nothing wrong with that. ;-)

1] How can my wife and I share calendar info? (I am on FC3 with evo, and
she is on winxp with outlook)

Depends on what you really need to share (only read access to the others
calendar or writing to the same one) and what Outlook supports. No, I
don't know anything about the latter... ;)

I suppose reading would be ok (although we would like to be able to
send notifications or requests for meetings for joint appointments.

What do you really need? Are those different machines, or the same one
dual booting?

Different machines.

2] Is it possible to synch with an ipaq as opposed to a palm pilot?

Probably, yes. Have a loot at MultiSync [1], especially the devices list
[2] and/or ask those guys for details.

...guenther

[1] http://multisync.sf.net/
[2] http://multisync.sourceforge.net/index.php?page=devices#hp

--
Thanks, as I was surfing I ran into that and syncce, both of which
look like they will do the job.