Re: [Evolution] Outlook Web Agent shut down

Ron Johnson wrote:

How about telling him that OWA really is necessary?

 Well, unfortunately i will interprete this answer as "no more way to
use Evo". Our company's policy is, of course, to use Windows OS and web
agent is absolutely not necessary for it. My machine is the only one
with Linux installed and noone will care about it. I've been already
warned that using non-microsoft software is my own pain and noone will
listen to me about my problems.
 This is the sad truth - noone needs non-windows OSes.

--
 Kind regards, Pavel Fedin