[Evolution] Data lost when Server hung

OK Gents,

I seemed to have found a hole in my OpenLDAP system. I am running 2.0.2
of evolution. Was entering tasks, as I have many. Over time the system
slows down more and more when I add tasks.

Well it slowed down to a halt today and I had to reboot my Linux box by
powering it down.

After restarting the server and evolution, some of the contact info was
lost. I run evolution and OpenLDAP on the same PC under Linux Fedora
core 3.

Any suggestion on getting my contact data back?

Guess I should have some sort of backup strategy. Some learn the hard
way.

Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
Mike Meyer