Re: [Evolution] broken evolution

On Fri, 2005-04-15 at 08:14 -0700, John Francis Lee wrote:
I have tried to fix the evolution installation, uninstalling
and reinstalling the rpm, to no avail.

so it presumably has something to do with your data and not with the
installation.

It's LinuxTLE 7.0 and Evolution 2.0.2-1. I click to start evolution and
it begins to start, but never finishes. I've tried runnning it in a
terminal on the gnome desktop but nothing ever shows up in the terminal
window.

i really cannot imagine that, *nothing* shows up in the terminal window,
so it just dies without *any* output? hmm.

cheers,
andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!