Re: [Evolution] Seeing Mails duped when using mailing list filter

On Tue, 2005-04-12 at 18:14 -0400, Ted Kaczmarek wrote:
Has anyone else seen emails to mailing list duped?
I see this on a few different mailing lists.
Any one else seeing this?
Don't think its evo, but before I start pouring over tcp dumps figured
it would be wise to ask :-)

Yeah, happens to me too, sometimes.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"An economist is a man who states the obvious in terms of the
incomprehensible."
Alfred A. Knopf