[Evolution] full WebBased iCal support?

Hi,
        I have to use evolution because my company has exchange, and I haven't
found a descent alternative for accessing that resource.  That being
said, I am curious as to why there are so many features that are either
broken (gpilot sync creates multiple dups in todo list), or incomplete.

        My real curiosity is to wonder when I will be able to use the full
functionality of my web based shared calendar.  Evolution doesn't
support webdav authentication or webdavs, both of which are needed
features.  I am a programmer, but don't have any experience with
gtk2/gnome programming, but if someone wants to point me in the right
direction I am happy to hack in my free time.

Thank you

-joel