Re: [Evolution] Importing from KMail -- Lost Messages

On Fri, 2005-04-01 at 12:55 +0800, Not Zed wrote:

Just for everyones info, Rob sent me a test file which wasn't
"working".

Infact, it did import every message, it is just that most messages are
marked as deleted.

The messages in question have a X-Mozilla-Status header entry with bit
3 set, which the evolution importer reads a 'expunged', and translates
into the evolution 'deleted' flag.

So the behaviour doesn't seem that unreasonable to me.

Thanks to everyone, especially Not Zed, who helped with this. I did get
every thing into evolution by converting KMail to maildir and then
pointing evolution at the folder. Sounds like I could have just
undeleted them. Thanks so much.

Rob Matlack