Re: [Evolution] problems syncing address book

On Wed, 2004-09-22 at 19:37 -0400, JP Rosevear wrote:
So I thought about this some more, is this a fresh pilot sync or would
you have migrated an existing pilot syncing set up?

This was a fresh sync up. I have never been able to make the syncing
work correctly. So there were some addresses in evolution and a shit
load of addresses in the palm.

You can look at ~/.evolution/addressbook/local/system/pilot-map-
<pilotid>.xml.  That contains the pilot id to vcard uid mapping.

-JP
--
In remembrance -- http://www.ronsmits.org