Re: [Evolution] 2.0 install / upgrade error / question

Agreed. FC2

Ok, I removed the binaries, reinstalled from source .. same error.

Then I symlinked

/usr/libexec/evolution -> /usr/local/libexec/evolution

/usr/libexec/evolution-data-server-1.0 --> /usr/local/libexec/evolution-
data-server-1.0

/usr/local/libexec/evolution/1.5 --> /usr/local/libexec/evolution/2.0

still no luck.

I tried running the evo data server by itself and I get this error
( which I found pretty much no reference on in deja )

evolution-data-server-Message: Starting server
libedata-book-Message: Error registering the PAS factory: not listed

evolution-data-server-ERROR **: server.c:349: could not initialize
Server service "BOOKS"; terminating
aborting...
Aborted

So...I found some mention to some mozilla related issues, I coppied a
src build ( latest ) to /opt/

still no luck.

Soooo....has any one running FC2 gotten evo2 to run?
--- Begin Message ---