[Evolution] Evo 2.0.0 font from Outlook users

HI all,
I found a couple of threads about mails coming from Outlook users but
they were mostly from 2001. I used to use Evo 1.4.6 (Mandrake 10.0) and
mails coming from Outlook users (HTML) were displayed fine.
I just switched to Mandrake 10.1 which comes with Evo 2.0.0 (which is
great btw!) and now mails coming from Outlook users are somehow
displayed in smaller font than they used to be (-1 in the HTML composer
settings). Is there a way to get them bigger, without affecting all
other HTML mails? (Yahoo and others are displayed correctly).
Thanks a lot,

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi libertysurf fr>