Re: [Evolution] New functionality?

On Wed, 2004-10-20 at 10:28 -0700, Paul Austin wrote:
Does evolution have these features? If not would they be easy to add
Well does it?  You seem to be running the latest version, i'm sure yu can tell as much as anyone else can!
1. Empty Junk as a right click on the junk folder and an Empty all Junk menu item
2. Empty Trash as a right click on the trash folder ( I know there is a menu item for all Trash)
Sound like good ideas for plugins, for the "hackfest" today, but they're only going in 2.2.
3. Save all attachments as a right click on a message and a menu item
Easier said than done.  There's no easy way to calculate what are attachments or not.  Something I hacked up got whined at so i gave up caring.  Its an optional plugin in 2.2 alreayd anyway.
Thanks,
Paul
--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"born to die, live to work, it's all downhill from here"