Re: [Evolution] Missing icons in file attachment area

On Wed, 2004-10-13 at 01:17, Norman P. B. Joseph wrote:
Another method we used here was to have the user chose another Gnome
icon theme (by running gnome-theme-manager).  In our case it was more
expeditious to solve the issue rather than to dig up the root cause of
the problem.  Your situation may be different.
if you search the archives, you'll find I also raised this issue.

The only thing which was given as a sure solution was Evo 2.0

Using Diff Gnome Themes will solve it for you