[Evolution] Re: Mozilla address book to evolution

Hi Doug,

What I did in the end was to write a program to take the CSV file from Outlook and write an LDIF file with the evolution schema.

I have attached this for reference, if the CSV column field names are different you can adjust the mapping in this file.

It is written in Python and was tested on Gentoo Linux.

Paul