Re: [Evolution] Removing local deletions from Server

On Mon, 2004-11-29 at 23:52 +0100, Forum Mail GMX Net wrote:
I'm new to Linux (SuSe 9.1) and the accompanying Evolution 1.4.6. So far
it is great!

they don't ship with 2.0?

I have three questions:

1. Like Outlook, is there a way to automatically delete the mails on the
server that are deleted in Evolution, but keep the others there?

I looked into this issue once (there is a bugzilla about it somewhere)
in the early 1.x days, and the answer was no, evolution was never going
to do this.  That was a while ago though, so things might have changed.

not much help I know, but you could try searching bugzilla.
--
Iain Buchanan <iaindb netspace net au>