[Evolution] email notification of calendar events

Hi All,
        this is clearly on the drawing board since the option is there in the
pulldown list but not enabled.  Every time I get a new version I check
and it is still greyed out.  It is starting to dawn on me that it may
already be implemented but I need to do something to get it enabled.

What is the real story?

--
Russell Fulton, Information Security Officer, The University of Auckland
New Zealand