[Evolution] Cannot access public folders on Exchange server

Hi all,

I am using Evolution 1.4.6 and Ximian connector 1.4.7. I can make
folders, use filters, get appointments and modify my agenda in the
Exchange server (2003) through Evolution.

However, I cannot see the Public Folders, though through the web access
to Exchange, there are several. I could see them with Evolution 1.2, but
not with 1.4.6. Any clue about this? I would really appreciate it. I
don't want to install windows and outlook!

Kind regards.

Pascual.
--
   Dr. Pascual Muñoz Muñoz     |  Ph.D. Telecommunication. Eng.
 Optical Communications Group  |    IMCO2 Research Institute