Re: [Evolution] Disable header changing in IMAP?

On tor, 2004-05-27 at 09:56 -0400, Michael C. Neel wrote:

I know what spambayes is.

Quick list of imap filtering:

1. Download message, make it as deleted
2. Check message for spam clues, place results in headers
3. Upload checked version to server
4. Purge deleted message

give me the actual rules. not the made-up-my-own-syntax rules that don't
correspond to any evolution filter rules.
Jeff, don't bother, it's clear you're not reading my emails.  Those
steps are what spambayes does, which I doubt your assertion that you
know about spambayes.  As I have said before, there are no evo filter
rules inplace.

Sorry, can't help but answering.

Jeff has been very helpful to you.  If I were him and got as bad
explanation as you've been giving and also the flame-like comments, I
would just have ignored you.

It's clear you WANT it to be a bug in evo and WANT to mess with people
instead of giving good explanations to solve the problem, which is
clearly a setup-problem on your side and not a evo bug.  Since you can't
give a clear explanation of your setup, nobody can help you.

Sorry for wasting your time by pointing out bugs in evo.

What bugs? I haven't seen anything in what you say that suggests a bug
in evo.

/Erik