[Evolution] Added HPLaserJet 1300 printer to Fedora Core 1 then Evolution 1.4 .5 Send/Receive is dose not work it is in the dim status and pfk9 does not work, any ideas?]

I just added a HP-LaserJet 1300 printer to Fedora Core 1 then Evolution

1.4.5 Send/Receive is dose not work it is in the dim status and pfk9 does not work, any ideas? Added printer as HP_LaserJet1300 printer que and use CUSP for spooling. The set-up is just link my HP LaserJet 4L and all worked ok.
Thanks for any help!
Robert Mercer