[Evolution] Change signature button

Hi:

After playing a bit with evo 1.5 and going back to 1.4.6 I have lost the
button that allowed me to change the signature I was using on the fly. I
have been looking all over where to enable it again, but I can't find
it. Is there anyway I could get it back? I did like really much to
change my default signature to a more serious one when I was sending
something more 'official' and now I have to cut and paste the new
signature from a shell window...

Thanks in advance!
/Nacho

---