Re: [Evolution] Installing Ximian connector from source

On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 06:36, Ow Mun Heng wrote:
I have the same problem here as well. Evo 1.4.5, RH9.
I used red-carpet to get the connector.

I also have this additional problem, at evo startup, I get "This copy of
connector has not been activated"

How do I activate it? Wait for May 14??

I believe the one on Red Carpet is still the old, non-free version. I
think we have to wait until May 14 if you want to get it via Red Carpet.
But if you can wait, you can compile it from source. The source code is
already available for download.