Re: [Evolution] folders in LDAP-backed addressbook

V St, 12. 05. 2004 v 10:21, Stan Pinte píše:
hello,

I would like to copy/paste entire folders that are subfolders of "Local
Contacts" to a LDAP-backed "other contacts"...

--> I get an error.

Anyone ever tried this?

I haven't and I doubt it's even possible. LDAP is structured database
(it has "folders"), but the folder you're in is specified in base DN of
the search.

I don't think it supports folders as normally understood.

Workaround: Create several LDAP entries in Evo with different base DNs.

--
Ludek Safar
SuSE CR