[Evolution] Web calendar publishing HOWTO?

Hi everybody!

I am trying to play a bit with the calendar web publishing feature in
evo 1.5.7, but the problem is that I have not found any doc whatsoever
about the requirements or where and how you can publish the calendar.
Umm someone please give me a pointer to where to start reading? I have
tried searching in the mailing list archives... but downloading 100M of
mail is a bit too much... :-) I have also tried enabling webdav in my
web server and adding that to the upload link, without success so far.
It seems evo is not sending anything... egg... I guess I need something
in the server to process the PUT info, but what?

Thanks in advance for the help!

/Nacho