Re: [Evolution] DATA termination response error: Service not available, closing transmission

My apologies.  I tested with the Mozilla mail client and saw the same
problem.  After looking everywhere and deciding that the Linux OS was
OK, I decided to perform a hard reset on my Linksys to take it back to
factory defaults. I reconfigured the Linksys and it worked.  I have no
idea why this worked, it was just the only piece of the puzzle I hadn't
tried.  Thaks for your time.

Regards,
Brad